Doom Turtle is seeking an experienced Pixel Artist to join our team! The ideal candidate will have excellent sprite and animation skills, experience working in game development, and a good understanding of Unity.
- Create high-quality sprites and animations
- Create various visual effects to complement the sprites and animations
- Adapt to, and work within, the existing art direction
- Create various UI elements
- Create various marketing and promotional materials
- Located in (or willing to relocate to) London, Ontario, Canada
- 3+ years of game development experience
- Excellent pixel and 2D skills
- Excellent animation skills
- Good working knowledge of Unity
- Familiarity with Hansoft (or similar) agile project management
- Strong communication skills
- Energetic and creative attitude
- Passionate about making games
- BONUS: 3D knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Half-day Fridays
- Monthly team brunches
- Daily snacks and drinks
- On-site gym
- Joining a small but mighty team of passionate developers with a proven track record of success
Are you our ideal candidate? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Please click the Apply Now button below and send us an email with your CV and portfolio.
Doom Turtle is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. In accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided to applicants, as needed, as part of the hiring process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.