We are seeking an experienced Programmer to join our team! The ideal candidate will have experience with C#, Unity, and porting games from PC to console.
- Work with all teams to develop various game mechanics and features to produce a high-quality product
- Work closely with other programmers to ensure mechanics and systems work well with existing mechanics and systems
- Script and tune gameplay to achieve the needs of the design team
- Maintain a high level of technical quality through bug fixing, tuning, and optimization of code
- Thoroughly document your work
- Located in (or willing to relocate to) London, Ontario, Canada
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Expertise in C# and Unity
- Experience shipping at least one game to console
- Knowledge of console requirements and optimization
- Familiarity with Hansoft (or similar) agile project management
- Passionate about making games
Are you our ideal candidate? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Please click the Apply Now button below and send us an email with your CV and portfolio, if applicable.
Doom Turtle is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. In accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided to applicants, as needed, as part of the hiring process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.